The Peak @ Shangri La story started in 1971 with their first fancy hotel in Singapore. Inspired by the unbelievable area and included in James Hilton’s 1933 novel Lost Horizon, the name Shangri-La typifies the quietness and administration for which the lodgings and resorts are eminent worldwide. Today, The Peak @ Shangri La hotels and Resorts is one of the driving extravagance inn bunches around the world. They are likewise viewed as one of the world’s finest lodging proprietorship and administration companies. Owning and/or dealing with 91 inns and resorts the Shangri-La gathering has a room stock of more than 38,000.
Shangri-La Lodging, Singapore, offers a broad scope of administrations and offices, bolstered by an accomplished staff. These include-
1. Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Web access
2. Non-smoking Rooms
3. Business Center
4. Privileges for the Physically Tested
5. Parking lots
6. Safe Store Box Administrations
7. Steward Administration in Suites (Valley Wing)
8. Complimentary Shoeshine Administration
9. Photograph Handling Administration
10. Postal/Messenger Administration
11. Clothing and Valet Administration
12. Singapore’s first CHI, The Spa
13. Travel & Transportation
14. 5 Eateries and 1 Bar
15. Meeting Rooms
16. Secretarial Administrations
17. Airplane terminal Exchange
18. Auto Rental Administration
19. City Transport Administration
21. Printing of Business Cards and other Stationery and many more.
The Peak @ Shangri La set in the midst of 15 sections of land of rich greenery, The Peak @ Shangri La, Singapore is a spot like no other. Reliably voted as one of the best lodgings on the planet, this is the place the incredible Asian accommodation of Shangri-La started over 40 years back. With sumptuous guestrooms and suites in three unmistakable wings, overhauled flats and habitations in four-story estates this is the place one will get attracted to. After shopping in Singapore from the captivating roadside obsolescent shops one slows down to the fabulous new fashion shopping centers along the Plantation Street, the lavish asylum of Shangri-La, the greatly finished greenery enclosures that unwind poolside Singapore’s first CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La , The Waterfall, the Nadaman Japanese Eatery or Shang Royal residence .